' I'm single and searching, ready for Marrage' - Actress Sophia Williams

' I'm single and searching, ready for Marrage' -  Actress Sophia Williams

Actress and Skincare expert, Sophia Williams, who is Tchidi Chikere’s ex-wife and mother of his 3 sons says she’s open for remarriage and wants to have more children.


In an interview with TONTRENDS and her crave for more kids she said:

“Motherhood has taught me so much. It is more like when you have kids, you shed your old skin like a snake and Motherhood is woven into the new one. While my role is to care, teach and nurture my kids. I have 3 boys, but I still want more. So, I still have plans for more kids. I just love kids.”
When asked if she’s ready to give marriage a second chance, Sophia who recently endorsed Nollywood actresses Nazo Ekezie and Princess Chidimma as her beauty product ambassadors said she’s open for remarriage.
“Well, I have an open mind about that. You don’t plan such thing, it happens. I have moved past my last relationship. I don’t dwell on the past and I don’t talk about my past….

See photo

' I'm single and searching, ready for Marrage' -  Actress Sophia Williams

Comments