Seems Cristiano Ronaldo is ' Embarrassed ' over Rape Allegation, tried to shield children (Video)
Cristiano Ronaldo admits he was "embarrassed" over news coverage of allegations that he raped a woman in a Las Vegas back in 2009 ... saying he tried to hide the stories from his kids.
"I remember one day I was at home in the living room with my girlfriend watching the television to see the news and they speak about 'Cristiano Ronaldo this and that,'" Ronaldo told Piers Morgan on "Good Morning Britain."
‘I felt embarrassed.’
Cristiano Ronaldo opens up to @piersmorgan about the shame he felt when he was accused of rape.
"I listened to my kids coming down the stairs and I changed the channel because I was embarrassed."
"I just changed the channel for Cristiano Jr. not to see that they speak bad about his father about a very bad case."
"It makes me feel so bad to be honest."
Of course, Ronaldo is talking about allegations made by Kathryn Mayorga -- who claims CR7 brought her to his penthouse hotel room in June 2009 after a night of partying and forcibly raped her.
Watch the Video;
"I remember one day I was at home in the living room with my girlfriend watching the television to see the news and they speak about 'Cristiano Ronaldo this and that,'" Ronaldo told Piers Morgan on "Good Morning Britain."
‘I felt embarrassed.’
Cristiano Ronaldo opens up to @piersmorgan about the shame he felt when he was accused of rape.
"I listened to my kids coming down the stairs and I changed the channel because I was embarrassed."
"I just changed the channel for Cristiano Jr. not to see that they speak bad about his father about a very bad case."
"It makes me feel so bad to be honest."
Of course, Ronaldo is talking about allegations made by Kathryn Mayorga -- who claims CR7 brought her to his penthouse hotel room in June 2009 after a night of partying and forcibly raped her.
Watch the Video;
‘He doesn’t see me receive awards.’— Good Morning Britain (@GMB) 16 September 2019
In an emotional interview, @Cristiano breaks down in tears over the loss of his late father and the fact that he never got to witness his son's success.
Watch the full interview on @ITV on Tuesday at 9pm.@piersmorgan | #GMB pic.twitter.com/LybbJn31VR

Comments
Post a Comment