Police siezed my range rover 3days after buying it - Burna Boy
Popular Afro artist, Burna Boy was asked about his first major purchase and he said that it was a Range Rover which he bought when he was 17 but lost it to the Police 3 days after purchase.
“My first major purchase was made when I was 17, it was a Range Rover and I had it for 3 days, then the Police took it,” He said.
Stating the reason for loosing the car to the Police Burna Boy continued.
“Because I was a wild kid,” he concluded with a wry smile.
Watch the video below:
“My first major purchase was made when I was 17, it was a Range Rover and I had it for 3 days, then the Police took it,” He said.
Stating the reason for loosing the car to the Police Burna Boy continued.
“Because I was a wild kid,” he concluded with a wry smile.
Watch the video below:

Comments
Post a Comment