I lost my virginity when I was 16 - Shugatiti Confesses (See Video)

Popular photo model and rising Kumawood actress Abena Serwaa Frimpong Manso, aka Shugatiti has uncovered that has virginity was broken at the age of 16 in an interview.

I lost my virginity when I was 16 - Shugatiti Confesses (See Video)

Sexual Immorality among teenagers in Ghana has often been a topic of discussion when it comes to teenage pregnancy. it has often led to teenage pregnancy which eventually leads to been drop out of school.

According to the Instagram photo model, her experience in having s£x at that young age was a painful one and due to that, she stayed away from the act for so many years before she eventually became a professional at it.

She is more interested in promoting bikinis wear because of her big breasts and buttocks.

Watch the Video;



Comments