I am too scared to get cosmetic injections or plastic surgery - Brooke Shields

Brooke Shields has stated that she is not in a rush to go under the knife.

I am too scared to get cosmetic injections or plastic surgery - Brooke Shields

The 54-year-old admitted during her appearance on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” that she’s too scared to get cosmetic injections or plastic surgery to turn back the hands of time.

“You said, I have not done a thing to my face,’” Cohen told the actress. “Would you ever consider it? Do you think about it?”

“OK, so I’m afraid of it, but I also want to everything I can to just look my best and feel my best,” responded Shields.

The mother of two insisted she relies on a non-invasive beauty “trick” to keep her looking camera-ready. The star said she enjoys SculpSure, also known as a body contouring treatment that uses heat to reduce fat cells. (Shields happens to also be an ambassador for the brand.)

“It’s actually incredible,” claimed Shields. “I work out so much and yet I still have like, s—t from my babies. It’s really great. It eliminates the fat cells and it actually works.”

Still, Shields said her daughters Rowan, 16, and Grier, 13, sometimes jokingly suggest injectables for her face.

I was like, 'Come on kids!'” said Shields.

“And they’re like, ‘You really need a little something here,” the star added, pointing to her forehead. “And I’m like god-----t."
I am too scared to get cosmetic injections or plastic surgery - Brooke Shields

Comments