HGTV star Christina, consumes her placenta after giving birth to her child
Christina Anstead is letting audience embark with her on her postpartum journey.
The HGTV star, who gave birth to son Hudson last week, revealed on social media that she's been consuming her placenta in pill form.
“First time I’ve tried it — and I think these placenta encapsulation [pills] are working," the 36-year-old wrote on her Instagram Story.
The Story also featured her newborn son, Andstead's first child with husband Ant Anstead. Both have two children from previous marriages.
The couple announced Hudson's birth on Sept. 6.
"Ant and I are so excited to welcome Hudson London Anstead into the world. Our hearts are SO full of love and joy! Our healthy baby boy was born this morning- 9/6/19 – 7 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches long,” the "Flip or Flop" star wrote.
The HGTV star, who gave birth to son Hudson last week, revealed on social media that she's been consuming her placenta in pill form.
“First time I’ve tried it — and I think these placenta encapsulation [pills] are working," the 36-year-old wrote on her Instagram Story.
The Story also featured her newborn son, Andstead's first child with husband Ant Anstead. Both have two children from previous marriages.
The couple announced Hudson's birth on Sept. 6.
"Ant and I are so excited to welcome Hudson London Anstead into the world. Our hearts are SO full of love and joy! Our healthy baby boy was born this morning- 9/6/19 – 7 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches long,” the "Flip or Flop" star wrote.

Comments
Post a Comment