Georgia Kousoulou glows in a very revealing black bikini (Photos)
She is so addicted to displaying her sexy figure.
And TOWIE's Georgia Kousoulou was up to her old tricks once more as she joined her co-stars for filming in Marbella on Tuesday afternoon.
The show stalwart, 28, looked incredible in a sexy black bikini which made the most of her eye-popping cleavage and perky posterior.
Georgia was putting on a show-stopping display as she prepared to shoot scenes in her sizzling ensemble which was suitably glam for the occasion.
Ensuring she was turning heads, she displayed her surgically enhanced cleavage through the tiny bikini top with spaghetti straps.
Taking Instagram, the reality star shared a long post with supporters explaining their reasons for pulling out the show after viewers saw Tuesday night's emotional scenes.
After entering the water for the first time for the challenge, Georgia broke down in tears, seeing stars swimming the English Channel in support of Stand Up To Cancer.
In her article, Georgia bravely showed fans the impacts of her latest anxiety while training for swimming as she went for a series of selfies to make-up free.
Georgia wrote: 'Prob the most honest post I have ever done & prob the worst pics Iv ever posted... I don’t even know how to open up fully as I have got so good at hiding my emotions but I’ll try...
'Being a part of sink or swim has honestly taught me so much & im so thankful for the opportunity, I want to thank my team & the production team @twofourgroup & @channel4 who were AMAZING
'I feel like I've been on a little journey... it just all got a bit to much.. this was my first time in 5 years I realised I needed some Down time!
'The pressure of this massive challenge brought up so many emotions & so much anxiety that I hid and never dealt with over the last few years .. I don’t know why but it did.'
She continued: 'I was determined to not give up and trained for 5/6 weeks as I really didn’t want to let anyone down... my team , the production & the fact it’s for @su2c.
'Every day I would find myself crying, comfort eating & I just didn’t want to leave the house... all I wanted to do was stay at home with monkey. I kept trying to be positive and happy but I literally couldn’t
'Honestly looking back now, I don’t even know who I was... I was in denial thinking I was OK when I wasn’t! Sometimes you have to be honest with yourself & sometimes you have to put yourself first even if it’s scary!..
'now I am so glad I did as I’m in such a clearer mind space... my thinking is so different & I'm now speaking to my beautiful Counciller weekly!
'My advice to anyone is... you can fake a smile for only so long but BE HONEST with yourself & please talk about your feelings .. don’t bottle them up & wait until you burst!
'It’s OK to admit your not OK. We are all human and all go through things in life. Thank you to my @tommy_mallet & My family for being there. I’m so grateful.'
And TOWIE's Georgia Kousoulou was up to her old tricks once more as she joined her co-stars for filming in Marbella on Tuesday afternoon.
The show stalwart, 28, looked incredible in a sexy black bikini which made the most of her eye-popping cleavage and perky posterior.
Georgia was putting on a show-stopping display as she prepared to shoot scenes in her sizzling ensemble which was suitably glam for the occasion.
Ensuring she was turning heads, she displayed her surgically enhanced cleavage through the tiny bikini top with spaghetti straps.
Taking Instagram, the reality star shared a long post with supporters explaining their reasons for pulling out the show after viewers saw Tuesday night's emotional scenes.
After entering the water for the first time for the challenge, Georgia broke down in tears, seeing stars swimming the English Channel in support of Stand Up To Cancer.
In her article, Georgia bravely showed fans the impacts of her latest anxiety while training for swimming as she went for a series of selfies to make-up free.
Georgia wrote: 'Prob the most honest post I have ever done & prob the worst pics Iv ever posted... I don’t even know how to open up fully as I have got so good at hiding my emotions but I’ll try...
'Being a part of sink or swim has honestly taught me so much & im so thankful for the opportunity, I want to thank my team & the production team @twofourgroup & @channel4 who were AMAZING
'I feel like I've been on a little journey... it just all got a bit to much.. this was my first time in 5 years I realised I needed some Down time!
'The pressure of this massive challenge brought up so many emotions & so much anxiety that I hid and never dealt with over the last few years .. I don’t know why but it did.'
She continued: 'I was determined to not give up and trained for 5/6 weeks as I really didn’t want to let anyone down... my team , the production & the fact it’s for @su2c.
'Every day I would find myself crying, comfort eating & I just didn’t want to leave the house... all I wanted to do was stay at home with monkey. I kept trying to be positive and happy but I literally couldn’t
'Honestly looking back now, I don’t even know who I was... I was in denial thinking I was OK when I wasn’t! Sometimes you have to be honest with yourself & sometimes you have to put yourself first even if it’s scary!..
'now I am so glad I did as I’m in such a clearer mind space... my thinking is so different & I'm now speaking to my beautiful Counciller weekly!
'My advice to anyone is... you can fake a smile for only so long but BE HONEST with yourself & please talk about your feelings .. don’t bottle them up & wait until you burst!
'It’s OK to admit your not OK. We are all human and all go through things in life. Thank you to my @tommy_mallet & My family for being there. I’m so grateful.'




Comments
Post a Comment