BBNaija’s Tboss Shares the First photo of her Cute Baby (Photos)

The joy of every woman depends on several things, but the two most vital things that are more joyous about is, getting married and also get pregnant with their own child.

BBNaija’s Tboss Shares the First photo of her Cute Baby (Photos)

The latter is the most important to every women all over the world, and our own every one BBnaija star Tboss can’t hide that joy.

Tboss on her Instagram page moments ago shared her joy with her audeince, as she posted the first official photo of her baby girl,

The photo was captioned with;

"Flesh of my Flesh.
Blood of my Blood.
I will Forever hold your heart even more tenderly than I would hold mine.
I Love you -Always & Forever & a Day more"

See her Post below;

BBNaija’s Tboss Shares the First photo of her Cute Baby (Photos)


BBNaija’s Tboss Shares the First photo of her Cute Baby (Photos)

Comments