Kim Kardashian screamed to 'call 911' over the weekend after son Saint, three, suffered allergic reaction
Kim is the most level headed of all of her sisters. She is notoriously very serious when it comes to her family drama, rarely losing her temper, but the 38-year-old model accepted that all went out through the window when it comes to her kids.
She admitted during a chat on Twitter Sunday night that when one of her children gets hurt she 'screams and freaks out.'
'But let me tell you when one of my kids get injured or anything and I’m screaming and freaking everyone out,' Kim explained.
Her massive millions of followers were in agreement that when it comes to kids, nothing is more important.
One tweeted: 'a mother becomes a lioness when she needs to protect her children. you are absolutely right in losing your temper when they are the subject #KUWTK'
Kim, who is one of the few celebrities who seem to love engaging with fans on social media, responded.
'I did it this weekend when my Sainty had an allergic reaction and I jumped over the table like a hurdle lol Screamed call 911 and Khloe had to calm me down!'
She added: 'I’m either super zen or so dramatic!'
The A-lister didn't get into further detail about the incident but since she was openly chatting about it, it is a safe guess that the toddler turned out fine.
Kim and Kanye are parents to North, five, Saint, three, Chicago, 14 months and are expecting their fourth child, a boy, via surrogate.
She admitted during a chat on Twitter Sunday night that when one of her children gets hurt she 'screams and freaks out.'
'But let me tell you when one of my kids get injured or anything and I’m screaming and freaking everyone out,' Kim explained.
Her massive millions of followers were in agreement that when it comes to kids, nothing is more important.
One tweeted: 'a mother becomes a lioness when she needs to protect her children. you are absolutely right in losing your temper when they are the subject #KUWTK'
Kim, who is one of the few celebrities who seem to love engaging with fans on social media, responded.
'I did it this weekend when my Sainty had an allergic reaction and I jumped over the table like a hurdle lol Screamed call 911 and Khloe had to calm me down!'
She added: 'I’m either super zen or so dramatic!'
The A-lister didn't get into further detail about the incident but since she was openly chatting about it, it is a safe guess that the toddler turned out fine.
Kim and Kanye are parents to North, five, Saint, three, Chicago, 14 months and are expecting their fourth child, a boy, via surrogate.



Comments
Post a Comment