"She is a disgrace to Womanhood" - Nigerian Man Who Murdered his Wife Says

"She is a disgrace to Womanhood" - Nigerian Man Who Murdered his Wife


32-years old Jibrin Abu, pictured above has been arrested by the police officer in Niger State for allegedly beating up his wife to death with a log of wood because of the fact that she doesn't respect him.

According to police reports, Abu who hails from Dabogi town in Lapai, made use of a piece of wood to smack the life out of his wife for not listening to his instructions that she should quit chatting with men with her phone.

Abu in his statement said that his wife is a disgrace to womanhood. He blamed her for bringing men into their matrimonial home and that he killed her to stop her from disgracing his family name.


“I used a plank of wood to kill her after several warnings for her to desist from taking calls from men in my house. I have been suspecting that my wife was sleeping around with other men in my village but in the heat of the argument, I killed her. My late wife brought men into our matrimonial home and my culture abhors such an act; that was why I killed her to save the family from the shame,” he added.


Abubakar, the state police representative has stated that Abu would be charged to court soon.

Comments